Guided angling trip
We organize angling trips in the nature protection area of Meiko in Kirkkonummi. Although the Lake Meiko locates only 30 km from Helsinki, you will feel like being in the wilderness.
Alternatively, angling trips can take place in the Archipelago of Porkkala, on the charming coasts of the Baltic Sea.
Angling takes place from the shoreline of the lake or sea.
Our guide will demonstrate how the angling is done, and what to do if you get a fish!
- If you come by train to Kirkkonummi railway station,
we can pick you up from there.
- Duration: angling trip 4 hours
- Group size: 1-4
- Angling is guided by 1-2 experienced persons
What do I need with me?
- Clothing suitable for weather.
- Please make sure you have a valid travel insurance.
- No need to bring fishing equipment. We will bring them.
Eating and hydrating
At request we can
provide coffee/tea and snacks during the trip.
- Is a fishing permit needed? No permit is needed for one rod fishing, but for spinning rod you need to have a fishing permit. We will take care of the permits (permits are included in the price).
what fish species you might catch?
What eatable fish species you might catch? Pike (Esox lucius) and Perch (Perca fluviatilis). Sometimes also Perch pike (Sander lucioperca) in the Baltic Sea.
Let’s explore the Finnish nature together or contact if you need our expert services.